Current High Score: 73.568.896 - Stage 5 - Panzer Jager
Was able to get up to 65 million on Stage 4, so at least I know I'm making some kind of progress, since my average highest for the day is increasing. Some days my highest will be in the 50s, though, which is great because there was a time it was once around the 40s. I'm getting more consistent with getting 30 mill by the end of the second stage, and have hit 33 a few times. In terms of total score, though, I am still inconsistent as hell.I remember how Progear would piss me off because I was so inconsistent at it. Well, Ketsui is much worse, I think, but for some reason, it doesn't piss me off so much. I think it's more because I was so impatient with Progear, thinking I'll 1CC it really soon, that I got frustrated when it didn't happen. I think I know why I was so impatient. It was because deep down, I really wanted to play Ketsui, but I was passing up on it even though I had the resources to obtain it at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment