Current High Score: 5.390.850

I tried using Ring/Nail yesterday because I felt that his slower speed was better suited for weaving past patterns, but I eventually had to ditch him because he was lacking the direct power I needed, so it was back to Bolt/Nail, and I managed to break 5.3 mill. I always liked using faster ships with direct shot anyway.
One thing that has been frustrating me to no end about this game is that I can never be consistent at it. I ALWAYS die at either the first boss (that last spreading pattern always gets me), the battleship on the second level, the train coming out of the tunnel in the second stage, and that damn large plane mid-boss for the second stage. I end up trapped at the edge of the screen hoping I could score some more, until a bullet hits me. So what I am being consistent at is ending my game at stage 2 when I know I can make it to stage 4, if only I could put aside my pride and use some bombs when I need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment