A shoot 'em up (or shmup for short) is a computer and video game genre where the player controls a vehicle or character and fights large numbers of enemies with shooting attacks, usually of a highly stylized nature. In Japan, where the genre remains most vital, they are known simply as "shooting games" (STGs for short). During the peak of their popularity, they were commonly called simple shooters, but as games broke into three dimensions, this term came to be more inclusive.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Progear no Arashi : Day #14


Current High Score: 9.158.610

Last night I managed to sleep early (at 12 pm) without alcohol or anything. I just got tired from playing lots of Progear and decided to sleep. I got up this morning at 10 am feeling quite normal, so rest assured, I am normal once again. But then again, I may have jinxed myself by mentioning that. Watch me sleep at 9 am after this.


Even after not getting any sleep the night before that, I managed to pull in a 9 mill run
last night (100K short of my record). I'm making progress for stages 1-2. I can get to the 2nd boss with 2.6 mill, which is quite a feat concerning that I used to have 1.6 mill coming to him in the past. It's all about triggering that rank as early as possible, and that is through maximizing on getting those gems.

The tips of my fingers and toes felt chilly from lack of sleep and I was irritable as hell. My roommate mentioned I might be coming down with cabin fever since I've been home for so long, but I don't know. Isn't that a paranoid delusional disorder? I was supposed to go out and watch a movie with a friend, but I just wasn't in the mood to go to a theater full of people, so I decided to stay home and try to fix my sleeping habits.

No comments: