So I (finally) bought Ketsui and a Sega Astro City cabinet a couple of weeks ago. I also got a Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou board along with the cab itself.Weeks have gone by since then, and I still haven't mentioned it here, so I feel that that is a cardinal sin in itself. Concerning that this is a blog concerning all shmup-related activities in my life, it should have been posted here since day one. Alas, I got lazy about posting, and things got really hectic right after I got the cab since it was Thanksgiving and all. You know that feeling where when you start to accumulate things you want to post but can't get on to it because there is an entire backlog of other stuff you want to write before you want to get to that. And then after that you realize it keeps adding up with each passing day you procrastinate. Yeah, that's the feeling.
Anyway, it's back to business.
No comments:
Post a Comment