A shoot 'em up (or shmup for short) is a computer and video game genre where the player controls a vehicle or character and fights large numbers of enemies with shooting attacks, usually of a highly stylized nature. In Japan, where the genre remains most vital, they are known simply as "shooting games" (STGs for short). During the peak of their popularity, they were commonly called simple shooters, but as games broke into three dimensions, this term came to be more inclusive.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Espgaluda : #3

New High Score: 24.571.780 - Stage 5-2 - Ageha

I think I got this score a little over a month ago, as I've been procrastinating with posting it here. It's a nice 1 million increase over the last one, even though I remember ending it during one of Jakou's final forms.

I keep choking in this game, though. I can do so well in parts that are a whole lot more difficult than the places where I die. There are also moments where I'll be on a roll, and after noticing that I am doing really well, I fold under the pressure and begin my back-to-back deaths. I mean, what the hell, it's like I'm making the game harder than it really is. No pressure.

Let's have some fun.

No comments: